This website contains content provided by Deere & Company and is based on a layout provided by Deere & Company and licensed to Moonda. Regarding the content provided by Deere & Company for the purpose of this website, Deere & Company is and remains the sole and absolute owner of all copyright, database rights, design rights, and all intellectual property rights in and to all text and graphics selection and arrangement, all mark up/layout/scripts, software compilations, underlying source (hyper text mark up language and scripts) and of all other material.
The website content relating to Deere & Company and/or John Deere products shall not be reproduced in any form whatsoever, whether electronically or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Deere & Company, except to keep a record for your personal and non-commercial use and temporarily in the course of using the website. Deere & Company\'s dealers are permitted to electronically copy material published on this site and make print outs for the benefit and use of their customers and potential customers PROVIDED THAT the copyright notice is included in all such printouts.
Thomas Sherriff & Co. Ltd ("We") may ask you for your full name, address and contact telephone number or e-mail address, your "Personal Information" as part of the Feedback form, and the product inquiries page.
Your Personal Information may be used to send you details of any of our products displayed on our web site, and to notify you of any offers, deals or promotions in respect of any of our products both now and in the future.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to any of our subsidiary or group companies or to our manufacturers or suppliers for the purposes of improving, developing or marketing any of our products or any aspect of our web site.
If you do not wish your Personal Details to be used for direct marketing purposes please indicate this in your message before submitting your comments.
LEGAL STATEMENT 1. Thomas Sherriff & Co. Ltd is a company registered in England whose registered office is at Tweedside Trading Estate, Berwick Upon Tweed, Northumberland, TD15 2XF, Tel: 01289 306697. Registered No. 906135 England.
Liability Disclaimer Access to and use of this site as provided by Thomas Sherriff & Co Ltd and is subject to the following terms:
2. Use of and access to this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms. John Deere Limited and John Deere Bank S.A reserves the right to change or update these terms at any time. We disclaim and exclude any duty of care which we may owe you at law in respect of the information on this web site. Your reliance on this web site and your use of this web site is entirely at your own risk. Nothing on this web site constitutes an offer to enter into any contract.
3. This web site and the information, images, pictures relating to Thomas Sherriff & Co Ltd. its products or services is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis, without any representation or warranty either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose. Thomas Sherriff & Co Ltd advise that you check with your local John Deere dealer as to the availability of any product or service which is displayed on or referred to on this web site. All warranties terms and conditions implied by law in relation to this web site are excluded.
4. Thomas Sherriff & Co. Ltd give no warranty to you as to the accuracy of any information given on this web site (other than fraudulent misinterpretation). You may not rely on any statement or representation in this web site. It is your responsibility to review the information on this web site regularly and to obtain notice of any changes made. If you continue to use this web site after such changes have been made you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and as amended by the changes.
5. Thomas Sherriff & Co. Ltd excludes all liability for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from your use of or in connection with your use of this web site, whether in contract or in tort.
6. This web site contains hyper links to web sites operated by third parties. If you activate this hyperlink you will leave the Thomas Sherriff & Co. Ltd web site and Thomas Sherriff & Co. Ltd have no control over and will not accept any liability whatsoever in respect of the material in any web site which is not on the Thomas Sherriff & Co. Ltd web site. John Deere together with the "Stag Logo" are the registered trade marks of Deere & Company.
7. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here from shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Additional Information : 1. In addition to other information requirements established by Community law, Member States shall ensure that the service provider shall render easily, directly and permanently accessible to the recipients of the service and competent authorities, at least the following information:
a) the name of the service provider;
b) the geographical address at which the service provider is established;
c) the details of the service provider, including this electronic mail address, which allow him to be contacted rapidly and communicated with in a direct and effective manner;
d) where the service provider is registered in a trade or similar public register, the trade register in which the service provider is entered and his registration number, or equivalent means of identification in that register;
e) where the activity is subject to an authorisation scheme, the particulars of the relevant supervisory authority; f) as concerns the regulated professions:
- any professional body or similar institution with which the service provider is registered,
- the professional title and the Member State where it has been granted, - a reference to the applicable professional rules in the Member State of establishment and the means to access them;
g) where the service provider undertakes an activity that is subject to VAT, the identification number referred to in Article 22 (1) of the sixth Council Directive 77/388/EEC of 17 May 1977 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to turnover taxes - Common system of value added tax; uniform basis of assessment.
2. In addition to other information requirements established by Community law, Member States shall at least ensure that, where information society services refer to prices, these are to be indicated clearly and unambiguously and, in particular, must indicate whether they are inclusive of tax and delivery costs.